If you’re lucky enough to have a tennis court in the backyard, proper lighting is key for playing at night or early morning. Not only does bad lighting make it difficult to see the ball, but it can also be dangerous. LED lights help to evenly light the court and reduce glare, making it easier
Do you love playing tennis but are looking for a new challenge? Or maybe you’ve never played tennis before but are interested in trying this popular sport. In either case, pickleball may be the perfect game for you! Although it is similar to tennis, the two sports have some key differences. For example, the net
Pickleball is a great game for all ages and can be played on any tennis court. The game is similar to tennis, but the net is lower, and the balls are larger. To set up a pickleball net, it is vital to ensure that the posts are set at the correct height. The United States
Pickleball is one of the fastest-growing sports in the United States. The game is similar to tennis but played on a smaller court with a paddle and a wiffle ball. Pickleball can be played as singles or doubles and is a great way to get some exercise while spending time with friends. When you’re just
Do you enjoy playing sports? If so, you may consider picking up pickleball. Pickleball grew in 2021 to 4.8 million players in the US, according to the 2022 Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) Single Sports Report on Pickleball. The game is a fun way to get some exercise while spending time with friends. What
Tennis is a popular game played between two or four people. This game can be played on indoor courts or outdoor courts. The Tennis Industry Association (TIA) reports about 17,000 tennis courts in the United States. Of these courts, about 60% are used for recreational play, while the other 40% are used for competitive play.